Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 26th. During the last week, Contentos has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Contentos token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. Contentos has a market cap of $17.34 million and $946,894.00 worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00042857 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00006444 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003894 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.38 or 0.00300632 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.37 or 0.00032508 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003884 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
Contentos (COS) is a token. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,781,144,429 tokens. The official message board for Contentos is medium.com/contentos-io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio. Contentos’ official website is www.contentos.io. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Contentos Token Trading
Contentos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contentos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contentos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.