Niobio Cash (CURRENCY:NBR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 3rd. One Niobio Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Niobio Cash has a market capitalization of $69,844.60 and approximately $5.00 worth of Niobio Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Niobio Cash has traded up 83.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 52.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- FRED Energy (FRED) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Niobio Cash Profile
Niobio Cash (NBR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 2nd, 2017. Niobio Cash’s total supply is 140,803,743 coins. The official website for Niobio Cash is niobiocash.org/en. Niobio Cash’s official Twitter account is @niobio_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Niobio Cash
Niobio Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobio Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobio Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobio Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Niobio Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobio Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.