Here are the betting odds for Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3.
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3 is finally here and is expected to be one of the most exciting boxing cards in recent memory. The main event will cap off one of the most important trilogies in the sport’s history as two massive heavyweights go to war.
Fury is looking to earn a second-straight win over Wilder after earning the TKO win in early 2020. In their first matchup, Wilder earned a split-decision victory in one of the most back-and-forth battles in heavyweight boxing history.
The two heavyweights were supposed to fight in their trilogy to highlight the summer series of fights but was postponed after Fury tested positive for COVID-19.
Wilder and Fury have been on each other’s nerves for the better part of three years, inside and outside of the cage. The bad blood between the two top heavyweights will make the trilogy that much more interesting to watch.
As expected, sports bettors will attend their local sportsbooks to gamble on the fights. The Wilder vs. Fury 3 odds have fluctuated mightily in recent weeks and months leading up to the event.
Full betting odds for Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3
- Deontay Wilder (+225) vs. Tyson Fury (-348)
- Efe Ajagba (+155) vs. Frank Sanchez (-215)
- Robert Helenius (+155) vs. Adam Kownacki (-230)
- Jared Anderson (-3000) vs. Vladimir Tereshkin (+1100)
- Edgar Berlanga (-5000) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (+1500)
- Julian Williams (-1200) vs. Vladimir Hernandez (+750)
- Robeisy Ramirez (-750) vs. Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz (+475)
- Mike Marshall (+3000) vs. Viktor Vykhryst (-3500)
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3 takes place on, Oct. 9, live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV. Follow along with FanSided who is on-site for all your news and highlights.