Who’s ready for a holiday filled with water sports, unique beaches, and wildlife? If you’re tired of the city life in Manilla and headed to Subic, Zambales you’ll need a great beach resort or hotel!
In this post, you’ll find the best beach resorts and hotels in Subic, a coastal town famous for its fabulous beaches in the Philippines! Don’t get ready to pack your bags just yet, I may have done all the work for you, but you still need to make your choice!
Although you may not think so, the beach resorts in Subic, Zambales are super popular! There aren’t many, and the good ones always sell out fast, so I recommend booking yours in advance! But if you’re booking a bit last minute, don’t worry. In this post, you’ll also find 2 bonus sections with other great hotels in Subic and some unique vacation rentals in the area.
Let’s dive into these waters already!
If you are in a hurry
Ready to book your accommodation right now? Then, have a look at this list of the best beach resorts in Subic:
An Airbnb with amazing reviews
Central Park Reef Resort
Best affordable accommodation
Check out this map that will help you visualize all the beach resorts in Subic that I’ll talk about in this post:
Luxury (US$150 and up)
- Acea Subic Bay – Who’s ready for a holiday filled with sunshine and fabulous beaches in one of the best places in the Philipines? Well, you’ll need a great resort hotel, and I’ve got just the one with a private beach, a car park and spacious rooms with air conditioning. With a great location in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone this place offers a game room, an outdoor swimming pool, and lots of water sports! Finish your day with a nice relaxing massage at the spa or with a walk on Dungaree Beach (a super clean beach in Subic)!
- Kamana Sanctuary Resort & Spa – This elegant place to stay in Subic Bay Freeport Zone embodies luxury and tasteful resort living! Start your morning with a quick dip in the infinity pool, and then head out to explore the gorgeous beach of Camayan. This place has a great location, a restaurant, and spacious rooms with free wi-fi. There are many activities to try here, from water sports, beach volleyball, basketball, and many others. Plus a playground so the little ones can enjoy their time here!
- The Lighthouse Marina Resort – You’ll love this hotel resort set around Subic’s famous lighthouse. Located in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone and within walking distance from Sbma Beach and Harbor Point Subic mall, each room at the resort hotel has a balcony and facilities like free wi-fi, a private bathroom, and even a tub! Enjoy your holiday and relax in the hot tub or outdoor swimming pool. If you’re up for some action, there are lots of water sports you can try here! But Remember to book your Subic resorts in advance. The good ones are always sold out!
Mid Range (US$60 – US$100)
- Playa Papagayo Beach Inn – Who’s a fan of waking up super early to catch the sunrise on the beach? Well, in a location like Subic, you must do that and fortunately, you don’t have to leave your accommodation. This beach hotel is just a step away from the turquoise waters and sandy shores. Each room is well-equipped, and some even have a terrace. Grab some breakfast at the beach hotel, then try some water sports or chill at the spa center.
- Out Back – This Olongapo beachfront resort is perfect for your unforgettable trip to Subic! Set not too far from White Rock Beach and Baloy Long Beach, the accommodation has a spa center and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel rooms are spacious, with free wi-fi and a private bathroom. Order some room service or enjoy your coffee on the terrace. Besides the different water sports, the hotel also has a nightclub on-site, so if you’re looking for a place to dance and enjoy a few drinks, you’ve found it!
Budget (up to US$50)
- Central Park Reef Resort – Book one of the sea-views suites at this place! With a great location in the Subic Bay part of Subic Zambales, this place is equipped with many facilities like a car park, a swimming pool, and a poolside bar. This affordable resort hotel is one of the best. Golf lovers, in particular, will love this one as there is an on-site golf course! There are lots of beaches nearby like Baretto and Sbma beach.
- Mangrove Resort Hotel – This beach resort hotel offers amazing views! I recommend you enjoy your morning coffee on the sun loungers right by the outdoor pool. Mangrove resort hotel is located on Baloy Long Beach Road in Olongapo City and has rooms with pool views or ocean views.It is perfect for families as there is a swimming pool for kids and lots of activities like diving and snorkeling. Plus, the accommodation also has a restaurant and a poolside bar!
- iCove Beach Hotel – A beach hotel where you can sit by the pool all day long and drink cocktails on a budget? Perfect! Conveniently situated in the Subic Bay part of Subic (Zambales), this beach resort has different suites, including a superior room with partial sea views and free wi-fi. Guests at the hotel will have access to a private beach area, a free car park, and also to lots of other beaches like White Rock Beach and Sbma Beach.
BONUS 1: More amazing hotels in inland in Subic
If you’ve missed your chance at one of the beach resorts in Subic or simply didn’t find what you’re looking for above, don’t be upset! Here are a few more options I’ve found for you. Although they are not right on the Subic beaches, these hotels are still pretty close to it so you can easily walk or drive there.
Luxury (US$150 and up)
- Segara Villas – This place is ready to welcome you in beautiful Subic and show you a great time! Located in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone, the accommodation offers comfortable rooms with free wi-fi, room service, and free parking. When you’re not out exploring White Rock Beach or Olongapo City, you can chill by the outdoor swimming pool or on the terrace, sipping some delicious cocktails!
- Segara Suites Subic – Feel at home in this cozy villa, in Freeport Zone Subic Zambales, surrounded by tropical trees and many unique statues! Each room has a charming design, and is equipped with all the facilities you’d need like free wi-fi and a mini-bar! Enjoy free breakfast and head to the spa for some “me time.” The outdoor swimming pool will be waiting for you, as will the cocktails at the poolside bar. Plus with free access to the car park and a playground for the little ones, this hotel is surely a keeper!
Mid Range (US$60 – US$100)
- Segara Residencias – What a great place to spend your holiday in Subic! Located in Olongapo City, this accommodation offers different rooms (including a deluxe room), with many facilities like a balcony and free wi-fi. With a kitchen in your suite, you can spare some bucks and cook for yourself or eat at one of the 2 restaurants on site. For the little ones, the swimming pool has cute water slides, however, I wouldn’t miss the chance to explore the nearby beach or go a bit further to reach White Rock Beach or Baloy Long Beach!
- Mansion Garden Hotel – Located in the Freeport Zone Subic Zambales, this hotel has comfortable rooms with a private bathroom and a seating area. The accommodation offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and breakfast. After a day of trying different water sports, head to the spa for a relaxing massage (there’s also a fitness center if you don’t want to miss out on your workouts).
- Mango Valley Hotel 1 – This hotel has all you need for a fabulous stay! Set in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone and close to many attractions like Ocean Adventure Park, the accommodation offers free breakfast, a garden, and a fitness center (there’s also a yoga room). You’ll also find lots of cool activities like badminton courts or billiards. Guests will also have access to the car park and the spa center, what more could you ask for?
Budget (up to US$50)
- Court Meridian Hotel – In search of the perfect budget hotel for your holiday in Subic Bay Freeport Zone? Well, this one has it all! This great resort in the Central Business District Area has free breakfast, comfortable rooms, and more exciting features! For example, they offer different water sports, spa facilities, and free breakfast. If you’re coming with the little ones, you’ll be happy to know it also features a playground and an outdoor pool.
- Oyo 869 Jnv Dream Hotel – If you want to be near some family-friendly tourist spots like the White Rock Waterpark, then I recommend booking a room at this hotel! With an all-white decor and comfortable rooms with free wifi, flat-screen tv, and air-conditioning, the accommodation even offers free private parking for their guests!
- Moonbay Marina the Villas – Located in Subic Bay Freeport Zone part of Subic Zambales on Marina Waterfront Road, this accommodation has a swimming pool and a small outdoor playground for the little ones! Most rooms have a balcony and guests will have access to a cafe and a car park.
BONUS 2: Best vacation rentals on Subic Beach
If resort or hotel life is not really your thing, or maybe you haven’t found any Subic hotels for your liking, then I would recommend looking at this list of vacation rentals! I’ve found 4 great options perfect for families or bigger groups, so let’s have a look!
The these vacation rentals are listed from most to least expensive with prices from US$90 to US$45:
- Garden Nest – This cozy place definitely looks like a nest! Located in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone, the accommodation has 2 rooms (which can fit up to 3 people) a bathroom, and a kitchen! Beautifully decorated and with a private hot tub, this place will make your trip so much better!
- Serene Treetop Studio – A great apartment is set near the beach, and it can fit up to 4 people! Elegantly decorated and with great views from the 3rd floor, the accommodation has free wifi and a kitchen.
- Ocean Nest – Was it always your dream to have a hammock in your room? Now you’ve got it! This cool place which can fit 4 guests, has such a cool beachy decor, made with seashells and other unique elements. Set in a rainforest, the accommodation is only a short drive away from Subic Bay International Airport and the Central Business District.
- Cozy Home – Need a place to crash after scuba diving in Subic? This small but super cozy accommodation is perfect for 3 people, it’s close to the beach and equipped with all necessary amenities like a kitchen and air conditioning.
FAQs about Subic Beach Hotels
🏖️ Why is Subic Beach famous?
Subic Beach is famous for its crystal clear waters and pinkish fine sand! Plus it has lots of cool attractions like Zoobic Safari, Ocean Adventure (in the West Ilanin Forest Area), White Rock Waterpark, and the Tree Top Adventure Subic.
🏖️ Which is the best beach resort hotel in Subic?
💰What’s the average price of a Subic beach resort?
The average price of a luxury hotel resort in Subic in USD is $150, for mid-range $70, and for budget $50.
🤔 Which is the best affordable hotel in Subic Bay Freeport Zone?
Mango Valley Hotel 1 is one of the best affordable hotels in the Subic Bay Freeports Zone. The accommodation offers spa facilities, room service, and a fitness center.
Wow, what a location! This is definitely the kind of place that you won’t want to leave!
This well-detailed guide has a list of the best Subic Beaches resorts and hotels plus 2 bonuses with some more great hotels in Subic, plus 4 awesome vacation rentals.
I know there are lots of options in this article and you may already feel a bit overwhelmed but fear not, I’m here to help you with everything! So here are my top 2 favorite places to stay in Subic, Zambales:
- Acea Subic Bay – This luxurious beach resort in Subic has a private beach area, a great swimming pool and also offers spa facilities
- Playa Papagayo Beach Inn – A charming beachfront resort that has a restaurant on-site and offers different water sports
As I mentioned, it’s super important to book your Subic beach resorts or hotel in advance as these are the best ones and sell out pretty fast!
Enjoy your trip to the Philippines! I’m sure you’ll come back with a lot of awesome memories. If you have any questions on the beach resorts in Subic, or maybe other suggestions, leave me a comment below, and I’ll answer ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!